Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Monsters and Post-Its





















Oh my, I have found a fabulous new blog. Don Kenn Gallery is a blog by a man who draws monster scenes on post-its. Here's his blurb from the blog:
"born in Denmark 1978. I write and direct television shows for kids. I have a set of twins and not much time for anything. But when i have time i draw monsterdrawings on post-it notes... it is a little window into a different world, made on office supplies."
The only thing that makes me sad is that I've been working on a post-it portfolio for ages and ages and not much has come of it. Also, I have no theme to what I draw on my little 3x3 stickies so I'm very jealous.
Don also did a short film and posted it to Vimeo, please enjoy.

Said the Shark - True Love from Iwave records on Vimeo.

1 comment:

tiffany said...

I'm jealous of your ability to find these random, but way cool little GEMS...aptly named blog, Meg.

PS-I made a recipe from Closet Cooking yesterday and it was "totemo yoi." I googled how to say "very good" in Japanese. ;)